Who.What.When.Where.Why

Monday, January 9, 2017




Who.What.When.Where.Why.

Who: Elizabeth Blanford-Fisher
What: Owner, Founder of Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe
When: April, 2011
Where: Sachse, Texas
Why: My Husband, My kids, My self, My passion

I started Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe at the age of 23. I was driven with passion to pursue a dream I didn't understand that would forever change my life. Through the journey of becoming an entrepreneur and small business owner ( of now two businesses) I have learned to empower and to be empowered. I love that I, a young single mother (at the time) was empowered by all the support around me. This dream has become my reality. I want to show everyone that Yes, it can be done. Now, Just Married (December 29th, 2016) to a wonderful man, raising 4 kids together, I am ready to show the world how successful a WOMAN business owner can be.

Over the past, almost 6 years, it has been truly incredible! I have grown with clients in creating a love for weddings and corporate events, meeting tons of amazing Friendors (Friends + vendors) which I have seen grow in leaps and bounds, and being in a creative industry that is always changing builds challenges which can be conquered by staying up on trends and listening to what the clients want, but must be done on the daily. Lizzie Bee's and myself thrive off hard work, dedication, passion, team work & knowledge. Each Flower arrangement is carefully made and handled with care.  I do have to admit, I would NOT be where I am at today if it wasn’t for family, friends, past employees, present employees, past present & future clients, and my amazing vendor teams. This is why I LOVE what I do!!! 



                          





                  

                  

                   

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code